What does M.A.P. do?
- Darkens fingerprint images caused by dry skin.
- Provides even contrast over entire scan.
- Allows user to attain passing scans with fewer rejects.
- Enables the user to submit the best possible image of finger and palm on the first attempt.
- Produces crisp scans of ridge detail and inhibits over application due to its solid form.
How does M.A.P. work?
- Swells ridges on hands: By using moisturizing agents, worn ridges swell slightly, allowing better detail to be captured by the scanner.
- Replaces natural oils: Using an oil found in nature that is nearly identical to the oil found in sebum (body sweat), dry or calloused hands are moisturized and produce darker, more clear images.
- Precise application: When properly applied, M.A.P. Stick leaves no more residue than the body’s natural oil would.
- Inhibits the spread of germs: Because M.A.P. Stick’s formula includes antimicrobial agents, the stick itself is less likely to spread germs.
- Alcohol-free and safe: Alcohol can interfere with breathalyzer tests and degrades silicone pads in use on some machines. M.A.P. stick is alcohol-free and non-toxic.
For additional information, please visit our FAQ page.